Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Another update....sharing some news

With one week left to go in the Weight Management class, we had a walk today since many people were off in preparation for the Thanksgiving holiday. Prior to the walk we were able to weigh in and give an update on the number of days that we worked out this week. I weighed in and was very happy with the number.

It wasn't until about midway through the walk that I realized just how much I've lost in these past 10 weeks. I'm officially down 20 lbs. Yup....20 freakin pounds. I'm pretty damned proud of myself too.

That's all for now. I'm going to be working out tomorrow morning and enjoying my Thanksgiving meal. Then back to watching what I'm eating and working out regularly over the weekend. One more week to go with this class. I'm so glad that I took the step and committed to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home