Thursday, August 09, 2007

Transformers Custom: Metrotitan

Here is my first real custom figure, Metrotitan. A while back I was able to pick up an extra Cybertron Metroplex on clearance for $15. Since Metrotitan was a repaint of Metroplex back in the day, I wanted to do a similar repaint for this version. I know it isn't exactly like the original, but Cybertron Metroplex wasn't all that much like the original either. I tried to keep the basic colors, making sure that the head and arms were red, but knew that I wouldn't be able to keep everything the same. I still need to get some Decepticon stickers for him because right now he doesn't look all that much like a bad guy.

Let me know what you think.

3 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Gigamatt said...

He looks kind of Primey.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Gigamatt said...

wait, was that comment from me? did I actually say "Primey?"

I dont remember seeing this at all. Looks great, though.

 
At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks great...just gave me an idea what to give my son this christmas..thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home