Friday, March 12, 2010

Grilled Pork Tenderloin

No picture for this one. It wasn't overly attractive anyway, since it was just a salt and peppered grilled loin. It sure did taste great though.

Last night was about the first real nice evening we've had here in a long while. I had pork tenderloin that needed to be cooked. I couldn't resist grilling it. I wasn't feeling creative so I just dried off the tenderloin with some paper towels and salt and peppered the outside. I heated up the grill for a while under a medium high flame. After a quick scrape and an oiling of grates I put on the tenderloin and walked away for 30 minutes. After 30, I turned the tenderloin over and gave it another 10 minutes to cook.

I let it rest for a little while under foil and then sliced and ate. I probably should have made some side dish and made it into an actual meal but instead just ate the pork by itself. It was delicious.

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Hey! I've been enjoying the heck out of reading your blog! But I really came for your sweet tater/apple pie recipe.

I need it post haste if you can send it to me, or post it here :)

Bless your heart!

thenewcarrielee at yahoo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home