Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Baby Shower Carrot Cake

Alright, I'm not going to say much about this one since its basically the same carrot cake that I made back on Easter. This time the cake is much larger and twice as thick. There is additional cream cheese icing in between the cake layers.

I posted this because I mostly just wanted to show it off since this is probably my most professional looking cake so far. My handwriting isn't great, and its even worse when I'm writing with icing so I decided to use only decorations. I think it came out looking really nice. The mom-to-be really appreciated the cake and everyone commented on how good it was.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger naladahc said...

Those booties are a pain to eat.

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Loved this Baby Shower Carrot Cake!! I am sure it was super yummy as well. It is an amazing post for me because I too have been planning a DIY party at the outdoor event venue. It is a baby girl so I would be pampering the mom with a fun and relaxing spa party. Hoping that it would be very enjoyable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home