Sunday, March 26, 2006

Homemade pierogies (just not made in my home)

I wanted to post at least something this weekend so I thought that I would show another batch of homemade pierogies. This batch comes from a lady who regularly visits my Dad's work and makes the pierogies as a side business (I think...). He had ordered both potato and cheese and potato and onion and had forgotten which color twist tie corresponded to which type; but luckily for me, he gave me a dozen potato and cheese.

Like the previous ones (see back in November), these ones do not need boiled and are just pan fried with some butter.

I feel bad posting this since all I did was fry them in the butter, but I knew that I wanted to have some sort of an update this week. These are right up there with the ones that I helped make previously, but I preferred the fillings in the earlier ones.

Be sure to check back next week when I should have a lot to talk about. I'm throwing a birthday party for me and my uncle (both born on April 1st) and I plan on making most of the food (and the cake) from scratch. Wish me luck!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger naladahc said...

I think we only have a dozen left in the deep freeze. I need to make more soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home