Monday, October 24, 2005

Pumpkin Cookies


Continuing on the pumpkin-fest, presented today are pumpkin cookies. The batch actually made 3 dozen cookies but I took the photo while the rest were still in the oven. I got this recipe from the Libby Company who makes the canned pumpkin. At some point last year I requested their pumpkin mini-cookbook and dug it out last night to get this recipe. The whole process took about an hour since I only have one cookie sheet and one silpat (**christmas gift hint**), but I was talking on the telephone a majority of that time so it didn't seem as long.

The cookies are sweet but not overly so. I brought them into work this morning and shared them with my coworkers. One said that they reminded her of a scone and the more I think about it, I agree. These cookies are pretty similar in flavor the pumpkin scones at Starbucks.

I expected a recipe from the Libby cookbook to turn out well and these met that expectation. This recipe is a definite keeper.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger naladahc said...

Cranberry-Almond Scones... drooooool...

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Gigamatt said...

did someone say scones?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home